Here are some Fun Facts about this iconic Friends’ episode that set our favorite friends Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe and Joey in a new chapter in their lives.
Friends’ The Last One: Fun Facts
- “The Last One” is the two part series finale of “Friends”
- Filmed at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, CA
- Part 1 was taped on January 16th, 2004
- Part 2 was taped on January 23rd, 2004
- Original air-date: May 6th, 2004 on NBC
- Episode Number: 236
- Written by: Marta Kauffman and David Crane (both series creators)
- Directed by: Kevin Bright
- Watched by: 52.46 million viewers in the U.S.
- Is the 5th most watched television series finale in U.S. history
- Stage 24 at Warner Bros. Studios, where “Friends” had been filmed since season 2, was renamed “The Friends Stage”